Thursday, April 5, 2018

MIDTERMS/Grades

As we complete and I return midterms/papers, please make note of the following:

At the current time, you should have grades for 2 quizzes, the Midterm, and the Paper (when it is returned).

    • If I do not have a grade in the grade book then a 0 is assigned for the missing grade. When possible, I designated this on your midterm scantron. Please make sure and check that this is accurate and speak to me to clear up any discrepancy.
    • If you were due any extra credit this would be designated on the Midterm scantron. Again, if for some reason this was not designated please let me know.
    • Please keep in mind that if you failed to submit the paper by the deadline, a 0 will be assigned for that grade
    • Also, a reminder that any absences over two will result on a 2 point decrease of the final average
Please take the time to make sure all grades are accurate. If there are any problems, please feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment