Tuesday, April 19, 2016

DEADLINE/END OF SEMESTER REMINDERS

As we begin to wind down the semesters I just wanted to give you a few reminders.

For any quizzes that were missed, a makeup must be done by May 1st, 2016. There will be no makeup quizzes past that point.

For those classes that are eligible for extra credit, the assignment that counts towards the final exam is due May 1st, 2016.

I will be noting on quizzes that  I return whether or not there are any 0's being factored into your average for your final grade. If there is an error with this, please make sure you see me before the end of the semester.

Remember, your grade is the result of the following:

4 Quizzes (Averaged together)- 25%

Midterm- 25%

Final-25%

Writing Assignment-25%

I am returning these as they are graded. Remember, you are required to keep them as proof of grade if there is a discrepancy in the grade I give you and the one you earned. Please take the time to ensure you are aware of what your grades are now so we can resolve them before the semester ends.

For anyone whom missed the Midterm it is your responsibility to schedule a makeup with me during finals week. If the midterm or final is not complete by the time I enter the class grades a 0 will be averaged in to your grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment